Higher Kings Mill Limited seeks to manufacture environmentally friendly biodegradable paper products from recycled materials and reduce the environmental impact of its operations by:
- Implementing and maintaining a documented Environmental Management System meeting the requirements of ISO14001 (certificate available here) and subject to regular internal and third party audit.
- Reducing the risk of pollution arising from its activities.
- Minimising the use of energy, water and other natural and manmade resources in its manufacturing process.
- Maximising the use of recycled products in its products.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations and Trade Association requirements at all times.
- Continually improving environmental performance vs. annually revised targets and goals which are measured and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Promoting environmental awareness to all employees, as appropriate, through training and the promotion of ownership and involvement.
- Implementing and maintaining systems which meet the chain of custody requirements of PEFC (certificate available here), FSC* (certificate available here) and Paper by Nature standards.
* For more information on FSC and our up to date product group list, please contact us.